DEPENDABLE, AFFORDABLE, TRUSTFUL MOVERS IN South Hill, WA
We know you have many options when it comes to moving in South Hill, WA, but not all moving companies are created equal. Do your research and read our reviews. There’s a reason we have so many glowing referrals and repeat customers: our customer service is second to none.
From the moment you speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives, you’ll know you’re in good hands. Whether you’re moving locally, interstate, or internationally, our professional, uniformed, and energetic staff are extensively trained in protecting your belongings and providing you with the most stress-free moving experience possible.
We take each move on a case-by-case basis and never charge additional fees for any type of extra service. Everything is included in our competitive hourly rate and travel charge. We’re an A+ accredited company with the Better Business Bureau and maintain a customer referral rating of over 98%.
See why South Hill residents love our premium service, attention to detail, and outstanding customer care!
#1 Movers South Hill, WA SINCE 1997
Apex Moving & Storage is the #1 moving company in South Hill, WA, serving the greater South Puget Sound area since 1997. We specialize in commercial and residential moves, both local and interstate. Our team of experienced and professional movers is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible moving experience. We offer a variety of services, including packing and unpacking, flat rate long and short-term storage, and local and interstate moves. We are also an approved moving company of several reputable realtors and are recognized as a ProMover by the American Moving & Storage Association.
At Apex Moving & Storage, we understand that moving can be a stressful experience. That’s why we offer personalized and detailed moving plans to meet the needs of each individual customer. We also take the time to communicate with our customers throughout the entire moving process, so they always know what to expect.
We are proud to be a Move for Hunger partner, and we are committed to giving back to our community. For every move we complete, we donate two meals to a local food bank.
If you are looking for a reputable and reliable moving company in South Hill, WA, Apex Moving & Storage is the #1 choice. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Our Moving Services in South Hill, WA
Once you have enjoyed what South Hill has to offer, you may want to take care of your moving needs. Apex Moving & Storage is ready and waiting to do all of the hard work and heavy lifting for you. Communication and trust is our number one priority, so you can rest assured that when you move with us your belongings are in good hands. Whether you are moving to or from South Hill, make Apex Moving & Storage your go-to mover. To learn more, give us a call at (800) 643-8896 or fill out the online form to get a free estimate!
- Local moving: Transition seamlessly within South Hill, WA, where we know every neighborhood inside and out.
- Long-distance moving: From South Hill, WA’s bustling streets to faraway destinations, we ensure your belongings travel safely and efficiently.
- Office/commercial moving: Relocating your business? Our meticulous planning minimizes downtime so you can resume operations quickly.
- Specialty move: Trust us with your unique items, from grand pianos to precious artwork. We handle everything with expert care.
- Storage: Beyond moving, we offer secure spaces for your belongings, whether for short-term safekeeping or extended storage needs.
Explore South Hill, WA
The history of South Hill is somewhat unknown, but it was formally settled in the late 1800s after the historic “Military Road” was built in the 1840s. Military Road, which is now an official Historic Corridor, allowed families to migrate into the area from all over the Western region.
South Hill is a census-designated place in Pierce County, WA, located directly south of our Puyallup headquarters. It has a total population of just over 56,000 and has a total area of 18.2 square miles.
South Hill’s early economy revolved heavily around the logging industry. Early settlers were amazed at the number of trees that covered the city’s landscape. They relied on logging until the early 1900s when their advanced practices left a barren landscape.
One other historic tidbit about South Hill is that it was actually bombed twice during World War II. It was part of the Japanese Balloon Bomb System.
The biggest development for South Hill’s economy happened in 1972 when State Highway 512. The easy access into and out of the city led to explosive population and economic growth.
Present-day South Hill is identified as a suburban residential and shopping area, with the main industries being manufacturing and construction. The median household is $80,321 which is above the state and national averages.South Hill offers plenty of recreational activities for its residents. There are three main parks that the public has access to:
- Bradley Lake Park:Plenty of shade and places to sit. Two playgrounds for different age groups. Walking trail around the lake. Baseball and softball fields. Large picnic areas. Fishing allowed from the shore.
- South Hill Park:A more secluded park that also has two playsets for smaller and larger children. Paved pathways that take you into the woods and over walking bridges. Good for scenic walks and toddler play.
- Pioneer Park:A favorite among the locals, Pioneer Park is located right in the heart of Puyallup. The public library, farmers market and local restaurants all within walking distance. Pavillion that hosts local concerts and festivals. Extensive playground and a “splash park” for children. Beautiful art and sculptures throughout the park.