Seattle, WA Movers
Apex is simply your best choice for professional movers in Seattle, Washington. With more than 25 years of experience, a professional and expertly trained crew, and a dedication to providing the best customer service, it’s no surprise that we have so many glowing Google reviews. You can rest assured that you are getting the very best moving experience possible with Apex Moving & Storage.
Our Moving Services in Seattle, WA
Looking for a moving company is kind of like dating. You want that perfect match. When it comes to moving companies, you want a full range of services. You might not think you need them all, but you want to be sure that if you need a service, it’s offered. When moving within, to, or from Seattle, Washington, that moving company is Apex. Here are some of the wide range of services that we offer:
- With Apex, you can have us do all the work with a full-service move, or just get some muscle with our labor-only services.
- We move everything from houses to apartments to condos and even offices and commercial buildings, whether you need an in-state or out-of-state move.
- Get full or partial packing services and complete unpacking services with our expert crew that uses the right equipment and materials.
- Need storage? Store your items securely with our warehouse storage. Our warehouse space features climate control, 24/7 surveillance, and comprehensive pest control.
Need something else? These are just a few of the services we offer. If you need something specific and don’t see it above, give us a call at (263) 864-7870. We have a long list of moving, packing, and storage services that can be completely customized for your move.
Exploring Your New Home
With everything you have to do to prepare for a move, you can lose sight of the most exciting part: your new hometown!
There are a lot of things to explore in Seattle. We’ve put together a shortlist of great places to check out in Seattle, Washington. If you’re moving there, be sure to hit up these spots. If you’re moving out of Seattle, be sure to visit these places before heading out.
- The Space Needle: The 605-foot-tall Space Needle was built for the 1962 World’s Fair, but it has become a recognized city icon. You can visit the observation level for some great views of Elliott Bay, the Cascade Mountains, and Mount Rainier.
- Museum of Pop Culture: Music, science fiction, and pop culture all come together at The Museum of Pop Culture, a place where music, science fiction, and pop culture meld for a colorful experience. The building, designed by Frank Gehry, looks like a smashed guitar when viewed from above. Inside, colorful exhibits cover everything Seattle, from indie video game history to horror films to Nirvana, and, of course, the Seahawks.
- Pike Place Market: Here lies the original Starbucks, more than 225 local artisans, the famed fish-tossing tradition, and street performers. There’s also an open-air plaza and fantastic views of Elliott Bay.
These are just a few suggestions–there are tons of things to do in Seattle, from outdoor adventures to the ballet. Once you experience our suggestions, we encourage you to go out and discover your own hidden gems!
Get Your Free Seattle Moving Estimate
When you move with Apex, you are partnering with a Seattle-area moving company that is family-owned and operated and fully licensed (General Liability and Workman’s Comp), fully insured (US DOT # 1064661, WA HHG# HG060652, MC #44170). We’ve also been trusted to move prized possessions to and from Seattle since 1997. With Apex, you can rest assured that your items are in safe hands.
If you want to learn more about our services or have any questions that you would like to ask, reach out to us at (263) 864-7870 to speak with a friendly Apex representative.
We offer FREE moving estimates! To get yours, fill out our easy online form to send in your request, and we will get back to you promptly.