Moving involves many factors, and it rarely goes as planned. For example, maybe you had an unexpected employment change or need to move home for a family emergency. Unfortunately, life is full of unforeseeable events.
Good thing Apex Movers is here to help.
We offer last-minute moving services in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Our team comes highly trained to deliver top-tier service quality while ensuring you meet your move-in deadline. Choose Apex Movers for a flawless last-minute move-in experience.
Our Last-Minute Moving Services
We cater our moving service to your individual needs, ensuring your move goes smoothly without extra fees. Here are just a few ways we help design your last-minute move:
- Only Pay For What You Need: Choose whether you want us to handle every aspect or only one or two parts of the moving process. Maybe you need all the help you can get or need a few box kits. Regardless, Apex Movers has you covered.
- Last-minute Storage: We offer short- and long-term storage options for last-minute moves. You can rest assured that your property is safe at our facility. Security monitors it 24/7.
- Get Help From A Complimentary Moving Specialist: In last-minute moves, people often need to get to their destination immediately and can’t oversee the move-out. That’s where our moving specialists come in. They’re on the ground to ensure your move goes smoothly, even if you’re far away.
Looking for a specific service and can’t find it above? Give us a call for more information. We love catering to our clients and take pride in providing a smooth and professional experience every time.
How To Compare Last-Minute Movers
There are many aspects to consider when selecting a moving company. However, it can be easy to overlook these factors if you’re moving at the last minute. And you might not know which elements are essential to consider.
Here, we provide you with the three most important factors to consider when selecting a mover at the last minute:
- Licenses: We’ve heard horror stories of people not checking their moving company for the appropriate credentials. If you ask any ethical moving company, they should provide you with a USDOT number and detailed insurance coverage information. If they can’t give you this information, you should find a new company.
- Online Reviews: The easiest way to view a moving company’s track record is to check online reviews. A good moving company will have a lot of reviews, a high average rating, and responds to both positive and negative reviews politely and genuinely. A good standard to follow is Apex Movers. We have over 165 reviews and an average rating of 4.7 on Google.
- Environmental and Community Impact: Even though you’re in a rush, take a few extra minutes to ensure you’re hiring an ethical moving company. You should always choose the company that prioritizes improving the world around it. When you are with Apex, you help feed the hungry as we have donated over 500,000 meals in the last few years.
These three factors will help you to choose a certified and charitable moving company with an excellent track record. So even though you’re crunched for time, being thoughtful in your decision will ensure your last-minute move runs smoothly.
Get A Free Estimate Now
We know that if you’re moving at the last minute, you’re under a lot of stress and fighting against the clock. You’ve probably done a lot of fast research, and now you need to compare prices. That’s why we provide free online, in-person, and live video estimates. So you get the information you need when you need it.
With our exceptional track record of going up and beyond customer expectations, the cost is the only thing left to consider.
To learn more and evaluate options immediately, contact our moving specialists at (800) 643-8896. If you have time to wait, fill out our online estimate form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.